Friday, October 9, 2009

Prayer Request Update-2

Hello Everyone-

My last post I said that Scott's dad was not having surgery. Well, its been a whirlwind of events, and Thursday afternoon we found out that U of M hospital had an opening today for his aneurysm surgery. So...we've been in Ann Arbor today with Scott's dad. We got to the hospital at 5am for a 7:30 surgery that was supposed to take 4-5 hours. The surgery didn't start until 9:30 and at about 3:30 we found out that the surgery was successful and he was doing well. It was a difficult surgery but he came through. He will have the breathing tube overnight and we'll get to see him before we leave tonight. Scott and I are staying overnight again and we'll be able to see him awake tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers. I hope I didn't miss anything...I'm sure I'll update again soon!
Love,
Scott and Jeanie

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is the best news! Hope he makes a speedy recovery! Lots of love....