Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dinner With My Girls

I just got back from dinner with my girls-Sarah and Cheryl. I absolutely love having dinner with these girls. We can meet at 6:3o and talk about everything and still have things to say at 10 when we've switched venues and we're closing down Panera. We talked about babies, tattoos, "the boat," how crazy this week was, work, drinking, tv shows we can't live without, bible studies, great books, new movies coming out....what else? Its so nice to have someone you can go out with and just forget about all your problems for a few hours. I love you girls and can't wait for our next night out!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

i love you too!!! I love our nights out together. By the way, when is that pic from?

The Smith's said...

Cheryl's birthday at the little deli we had lunch at. Miss ya!

Cheryl S said...

Our girls nights are the best - good for the soul:) Love you girls!